| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Larissa in December is cool at 6.3 °C (43.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.8 °C (35.2 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with rain, sleet or snow at times. Only 52.3mm (2.1in) of fluid accrues during an average of 10 days.
- The shortest day is 9:21 long and the longest day is 9:32 long with an average length of 9:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Larissa December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Larissa, Greece
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Larissa:
- Lazaropole, Macedonia - 256.2 kms (159.2 miles) NW
- Bitola, Macedonia - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) NNW
- Florina, Macedonia, Greece - 155 kms (96.3 miles) NNW
- Ioannina, Greece - 137.2 kms (85.2 miles) W
- Corfu, Greece - 214.1 kms (133.1 miles) W
- Kerkira, Greece - 214.1 kms (133.1 miles) W
- Patras, Greece - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) SSW
- Zante/ Zakinthos, Greece - 248.3 kms (154.3 miles) SSW
- Tripoli, Peloponnese, Greece - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) S