| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Larissa in June is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.9 °C (87.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in June is 15.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched with periodic rain. A paltry 23.5mm (0.9in) of fluid accrues across on average 6 days.
- The shortest day is 14:45 long and the longest day is 14:57 long with an average length of 14:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Larissa June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Larissa, Greece
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Larissa:
- Lazaropole, Macedonia - 256.2 kms (159.2 miles) NW
- Bitola, Macedonia - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) NNW
- Florina, Macedonia, Greece - 155 kms (96.3 miles) NNW
- Ioannina, Greece - 137.2 kms (85.2 miles) W
- Corfu, Greece - 214.1 kms (133.1 miles) W
- Kerkira, Greece - 214.1 kms (133.1 miles) W
- Patras, Greece - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) SSW
- Zante/ Zakinthos, Greece - 248.3 kms (154.3 miles) SSW
- Tripoli, Peloponnese, Greece - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) S